You are not connected. Please login or register

Quitting, once and for all.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

baz6174

I am beloved of the Guac!
Have you noticed food tasting better yet Grav? It's one of the first things I noticed during my many attempts to quit. With me it usually goes something like... Quit smoking. Notice food tastes better. Eat more. Get fatter. Get more depressed. Start smoking again. Rinse and repeat. Roll Eyes

View user profile

32 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Gravity

Yeah, that was usually my cycle, too.. or have a horrible day at work and pick up 'just one pack' to calm the nerves for that day. Wink

Food's better, I can breathe easier, smell is coming back. I'm quite happy with it. I am still getting the nicotine I'm unfortunately addicted to, but... without the disgusting factor of burning tobacco...and with some really good flavors, now too.

Earlier I was vaping Caramel Mocha Frapp (tastes almost exactly like starbucks) that I had topped off with some Butterscotch e-juice. Delightful. Who needs coffee and dessert when you've got this?

Now I'm puffing on some Sour Green Apple. The flavors have helped keep some of the food cravings at bay, too. So, hopefully I won't plump out from eating now. Bulb

View user profile

33 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 pm

baz6174

Wow! Sounds like you have found the perfect solution. I wonder if this new food flavoured death stick replacement is available in the UK. Did you get it online? Perhaps throw a URL this way?

View user profile

34 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

El Frog

Admin
I demand that Baz quits smoking too!

I demand that he also gives J a slap (gay way optional) daily - just like Blarg should do!

El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

35 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 am

Gravity

baz6174 wrote:Wow! Sounds like you have found the perfect solution. I wonder if this new food flavoured death stick replacement is available in the UK. Did you get it online? Perhaps throw a URL this way?

I purchase from www.vapor4life.com They're out of Illinois (or Indiana? One of those "I" states, anyway) and not sure if they ship overseas. There's at least a hundred different variations of e-cigs now, so I'm sure there's GOT to be some on your side of the pond.

www.e-cigarette-forum.com is a wonderful message board chock full of reviews, opinions, suppliers, etc... I've started posting there a little bit, but I'm sure you can track down a supplier closer to you from there.

Good luck!

View user profile

36 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm

baz6174

Thanks a lot Grav, i will check those out now.

View user profile

37 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:53 pm

The Heth

Good to hear that you've decided to quit. Just remain strong man! Smile

View user profile

38 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Gravity

Ah.. it's no problem switching to the e-cig.. I'm still getting my nicotine, so I'm not a horrible female dog person!

..well, not as much as I would be without it. Wink

View user profile

39 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm

wagi

It must be true...I read some of your posts 'elsewhere' and barely recognized you, you weren't half the horrible female dog person some people claim you are!

Personally I liked the horrible female dog person, but to each their own I guess.

View user profile

40 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Gravity

Well, idiots like Lakecleft and Cleft2456 bring it out on occassion.

Did you know that any complaints you have about the Cedar Fair corporation should be directed at me, simply because I work for the company? I do, now! Thanks to LogicĀ® by Lakecleft. Get yours, now!

View user profile

41 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

El Frog

Admin
Dear Mr G. Blarg

I wish to inform you that your park is too far away for me to visit regularly. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL SUE!

Regards

E. L. Forg

42 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Gravity

Dear Ms. Forg:

Please stop harassing our client. This will be your last warning.

Regards,

Shuester, Schmitty, and Skippypants

View user profile

43 Re: Quitting, once and for all. on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Gravity

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum