You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Forum Suggestions on Mon May 24, 2010 5:33 am

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
The narrow format does work better, thanks for the suggestion!

View user profile

32 Re: Forum Suggestions on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Lamp

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
I think we should have a chatroom... Kinda like the one at SGW. Except better.

View user profile

33 Re: Forum Suggestions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Lamp wrote:I think we should have a chatroom... Kinda like the one at SGW. Except better.

This suggestion has a good chance of being included in the refresh of the site, which will be a very dramatic refresh, everything will be changed for the better Smile

View user profile

34 Re: Forum Suggestions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Gravity

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Aiaiaiaidaiaian wrote:
This suggestion has a good chance of being included in the refresh of the site, which will be a very dramatic refresh, everything will be changed for the better Smile

Shocked

EVEN MORE SCROLLBARS?!?

View user profile

35 Re: Forum Suggestions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm

El Frog

avatar
Admin
Adinanny has refused to show me a pic of what the site will look like!


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

36 Re: Forum Suggestions on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Gravity wrote:
Aiaiaiaidaiaian wrote:
This suggestion has a good chance of being included in the refresh of the site, which will be a very dramatic refresh, everything will be changed for the better Smile

Shocked

EVEN MORE SCROLLBARS?!?

Even better! 1 less, infact!


View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum