You are not connected. Please login or register

Restoration: A tale of what the heck is going on?!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

theultimatefish

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Our LORD And MASTER, SIR Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG wrote:
Gravity wrote:I do not approve... I am not a 'king of the forums', nor do I want to be. I just can't stand people acting like idiots.

As I said a number of times when I was there, I did not require minions, just friends.


theultimatefish wrote:I am still trying to find out Loser? Too true? by the way. Is he/she/it in the general discussion most, or does he/she/it only visit the exchange?

If you've used the swearfilter, I think you just have worked out who the cloning troll is!

Nope, I didn't use it.

What about... Xendick? CFkid? (it should be him!) _Brandon_? Klexernxe? -Krypt-? Serenata? (just checking... Tongue Out)

EDIT: Nope...

You said he cloned much? Must be one of these.. Except Serenata of course. :P

View user profile

El Frog

avatar
Admin
Wrong!


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Oh silly Blarg, you're not king of the forums! Xendick and TechnFag are! Hears

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:Oh silly Blarg, you're not king of the forums! Xendick and TechnFag are! Hears

Correction! He'd NEVER be allowed to join the Club, so "TechnFag" is an impossibility. Xanax on the otherhand...never learned the secret handshake.

As my Grandfather always said "Being King Turd on a manure pile ain't meaning much..."

View user profile

Gravity

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:Oh silly Blarg, you're not king of the forums! Xendick and TechnFag are! Hears

I don't approve of your use of the word 'fag'.

View user profile

theultimatefish

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG wrote:Wrong!

Hmm...

Still searching...

He's still around you said?

View user profile
RedCleft! wrote: TechnFag

Yeah.. no.

View user profile

The Heth

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Having stuck around there a lot, I do agree with the general sentiment that it's getting better there. It's hardly civil a lot of the time, but when it gets bad it's still not too bad. I'm no saint, and I probably do stick my nose into arguments when it's not so necessary. But, when I feel I have something worth saying, I'll add it in. I'd love to have more intellectual discussions without having to babysit the more immature members, but I have real-life to let out most of those gripes to the correct age group.

I can also empathise with people here, such as Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG and Wagi who don't wish to return. Honestly I'm hardly surprised. There's a lot of people who have to try and share the same braincell over there. The exchange in particular is a shambles. Particularly of note is the 'prollific' CS creator who-shall-not-be-named, who has still yet to finish a single set amongst the hundreds of half-completed pieces. It's disappointing to say the least, especially when he fails to recognise that he does this even when I point it out Tongue Out

P.S. Grav appearing to be king of the hill does confuse me. It's partially down to 'telling-it-as-it-is' (don't worry, I died a little inside having typed that) and being around for longer than most on the board.

View user profile

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Ahh apologies. I understand you word 'fag' may be of an offence to you. Over here the term 'fag' is often used to desribe a cigarette, bong and generally anything nasty inhaled.

Grav was not meant to be king of the hill. More like a 'pooper scooper' who cleans it away. Thumbs Up

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

Gravity

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:Ahh apologies. I understand you word 'fag' may be of an offence to you. Over here the term 'fag' is often used to desribe a cigarette, bong and generally anything nasty inhaled.

Grav was not meant to be king of the hill. More like a 'pooper scooper' who cleans it away. Thumbs Up

I still have problems getting rid of you.

OUT, DAMN SPOT!

View user profile

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:
I still have problems getting rid of you.

OUT, DAMN SPOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhmL_wSkBZQ

View user profile

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:
RedCleft! wrote:Ahh apologies. I understand you word 'fag' may be of an offence to you. Over here the term 'fag' is often used to desribe a cigarette, bong and generally anything nasty inhaled.

Grav was not meant to be king of the hill. More like a 'pooper scooper' who cleans it away. Thumbs Up

I still have problems getting rid of you.

OUT, DAMN SPOT!

For best results, scrub untill stain is completely removed.

I try my hardest, give me chance with some things. I am really quite loveable.

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
RedCleft! wrote:

...really quite loveable.

That's what people with pitbulls always say...

View user profile

El Frog

avatar
Admin
...and large cellmates called Bubba who will breathe heavily upon your shoulder...


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
LOLOL! Did Hears tell you that?

View user profile

El Frog

avatar
Admin
I picked it up from a Steve Wilkos Show video on Youtube. I had heard of "Bubba" some years ago (and it is a regular part of our banter) but Wilkos was really winding up a paedophile by explaining how he was likely to be treated. It was really something wonderful to watch!


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Bubba is what I call a baby. They dont necessarily breathe on you, more puke...

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

El Frog

avatar
Admin
RedCleft! wrote:Bubba is what I call a baby. They dont necessarily breathe on you, more puke...

Well, I suppose you could call the liquid that your cellmate puts on/in you "puke" if that makes you feel better about it...


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

wagi

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Hmmmm...they DO have strange names for things down there in Oz, don't they?

View user profile

El Frog

avatar
Admin
You should also confirm that it is not guacamole!


_____________________________________________
View user profile http://www.fellowshipoftheox.co.uk

theultimatefish

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Is it just my imagination or is this conversation getting a little awkward?

View user profile

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
El Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG wrote:
RedCleft! wrote:Bubba is what I call a baby. They dont necessarily breathe on you, more puke...

Well, I suppose you could call the liquid that your cellmate puts on/in you "puke" if that makes you feel better about it...

I assume you have had first hand experience?

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com
RedCleft! wrote:
El Our LORD And MASTER, SIR Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG wrote:
RedCleft! wrote:Bubba is what I call a baby. They dont necessarily breathe on you, more puke...

Well, I suppose you could call the liquid that your cellmate puts on/in you "puke" if that makes you feel better about it...

I assume you have had first hand experience?

He is certainly typing with one hand...

View user profile

Gravity

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
theultimatefish wrote:Is it just my imagination or is this conversation getting a little awkward?

Feel free to leave! pig

View user profile

RedCleft!

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Jonathan wrote:He is certainly typing with one hand...

Then just WHAT is he doing with the OTHER hand? :forg:

View user profile http://redoctoberrct3.webs.com

The Heth

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
This has taken a left down weird road. Wasn't this about iratA at one point.

View user profile

theultimatefish

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Gravity wrote:
theultimatefish wrote:Is it just my imagination or is this conversation getting a little awkward?

Feel free to leave! pig

No no, of course not, it's getting interestingly awkward.

The Heth wrote:This has taken a left down weird road. Wasn't this about iratA at one point.

You'd think it was. Big Grin

View user profile
Chris Packman likes to 'puke' for Jonathan on webcam.

View user profile

Jeremy

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Weber quoted: Second, the sexual orientation of the 16 classified as heterosexual was highly suspect. Six of them died of AIDS.

I'd just like to drag this up quickly- Weber appears to think that dying of AIDS is suitable evidence for homosexuality! What a narrow-minded individual he is.

View user profile

Jeremy

avatar
I am beloved of the Guac!
Oh! I hadn't noticed a second page, you must all think I'm incredibly late to the party (I prefer 'fashionably delayed')

On more current affairs, then... Aiaiaiaidaiaian, ew.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum