You are not connected. Please login or register

iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 am

theultimatefish

I am beloved of the Guac!
I am severely angered at the position these mods have placed me in for saying the A'word twice. I am in the conviction that this is not as much of a naughty word as they say it is.

This displeases me so much, that I will be leaving this silly forum, untill my next login time.

ADMIN EDIT- Changed thread title. Please don't go around the swear filter.

View user profile

2 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 am

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STAY OUT!

View user profile

3 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 am

El Frog

Admin
Indeed - stay out! We do not want you back here until your next login time.

4 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:37 am

baz6174

I was given a warning on iratA for Writing the word B***h I typed it just as I have here, and the warning was for going around the swear filter. I never believed that the word bitch was so offensive to people in america that it would be in the swear filter. I argued the point with a mod that it allows words like 'slag' and 'cow' but obviously those words are not used over there. It's all too confusing for me.

View user profile

5 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 am

baz6174 wrote:I was given a warning on iratA for Writing the word B***h I typed it just as I have here, and the warning was for going around the swear filter. I never believed that the word bitch was so offensive to people in america that it would be in the swear filter. I argued the point with a mod that it allows words like 'slag' and 'cow' but obviously those words are not used over there. It's all too confusing for me.

Yeah, I was told by my American friend that bitch was was a highly offensive word over there, far more then it is here.

View user profile

6 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

theultimatefish

I can't see why the word iratA is so offensive to you. Mad

What a silly swear filter. I want custom user titles!

Big Grin

View user profile

7 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 pm

theultimatefish wrote:What a silly swear filter. I want custom user titles!

You already have a perfectly good custom user title!

View user profile

8 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:25 pm

El Frog

Admin
theultimatefish wrote:I can't see why the word iratA is so offensive to you. Mad

IratA is now a very backward place. To show our support, the server automatically reverses the name.

theultimatefish wrote:What a silly swear filter.

It is a swear filter of extreme quality. Were it not married, I would take it to bed with me and make love to it all night long! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

9 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Jeremy

El Frog wrote:
It is a swear filter of extreme quality. Were it not married, I would take it to bed with me and make love to it all night long! El Frog Mad Thumbs Up

MadThumbs Up

Holy Shepherd's Pie, Our LORD And MASTER, SIR FROG!

Genius. Ha ha

View user profile

10 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Sun May 23, 2010 8:23 am

Oriolesmagic

Aidan wrote:
baz6174 wrote:I was given a warning on iratA for Writing the word B***h I typed it just as I have here, and the warning was for going around the swear filter. I never believed that the word female dog person was so offensive to people in america that it would be in the swear filter. I argued the point with a mod that it allows words like 'slag' and 'cow' but obviously those words are not used over there. It's all too confusing for me.

Yeah, I was told by my American friend that female dog person was was a highly offensive word over there, far more then it is here.

It definitely is, I always thought it was over there as well. Oh well, you learn something everyday I suppose.

View user profile

11 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Sun May 23, 2010 9:48 am

Gravity

El Frog wrote:

If you liked it, you should have put a ring on it.

View user profile

12 Re: iiiiiiiiiiiraaaataaaaaaA on Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

El Frog

Admin
Gravity wrote:
El Frog wrote:

If you liked it, you should have put a ring on it.

Can't do that - what about Evening Starfish?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum